You are here
Premier construction firm serving the Mid-Atlantic Region for over 30 years
Seeking a Senior Estimator to join their growing organization.
About Our Client
A premier commercial construction firm with offices in PA and Southern NJ experiencing steady growth in both revenues and profits.
The Senior Estimator will work closely with the Preconstruction team to:
- Prepare budgetary, conceptual and competitive bid estimates for commercial construction projects.
- Maintain a proper balance between the profitability of the company, subcontractors and vendor relationships.
- Excellent benefits and development opportunities.
- Assist in the buyout process for successful lump sum bids.
- Assist in value engineering and constructability analysis.
- Qualify all estimates and bids relative to scope.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Senior Estimator position based in Southern New Jersey it is critical you demonstrate:
- Must have 7-10 years of commercial construction estimating knowledge.
- Familiar working with local subcontractors, suppliers and vendors.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Knowledge of estimating projects exceeding $20M preferred.
- Advanced computer software skills - MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Project and related software (Prolog Manager, Timberline, Primavera etc...).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management, organization and attention to detail required.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base + Bonus + Full Benefits