You are here
Senior Executive Assistant
- Leading provider of Technology Business Intelligence
- Headquartered in New York - Global Operations
About Our Client
A company recognized as a leading provider of business intelligence, syndicated market research, and managed market data. With over 20 offices in different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, they have a global influence on the market. The company has operated and grown by generating key client relationships within the Technology industry and continues to expand in to new areas.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling executive tasks with high degree of initiative and strong attention to detail and maintaining an excellent follow-up system
- Liaising with high net worth clientele as a representative of the company
- Scheduling appointments and manage calendars; prioritize urgency of appointments and manage conflicts
- Producing reports, briefs, and presentations for clients and board members
- Organizing domestic and international travel, including but not limited to car service, hotel and flights. Ensure all travel details are entered accurately into Outlook.
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the group, maintaining an exceptional work environment
- Exercising independent judgment in resolving general issues
- Assisting on various aspects of day-to-day operations, while providing administrative assistance to executives
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 5 years' experience as executive assistant with previous experience in a corporate office environment supporting C-Suite Executives. Hold a bachelor's degree and have strong verbal and written communication skills. You must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service. You must be comfortable in proactively identifying and analyzing problems and independently finding a solution. You must be proficient in using MS Office Suite and Outlook.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a world renowned company, you will directly support the executives of the department. You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, plus a generous benefits package. This long-term and stable position is available immediately, so please contact ASAP.