You are here
Senior Facilities Manager
Get your foot in the door with a global CPG organization downtown!
Advance your career with a high visibility role and direct reports
About Our Client
Our client is a global Consumer Products company undergoing a tremendous period of growth. They are looking for someone they can trust to lead their Facilities Team and support overall business operations. They have garnered the reputation as a leader in the Food & Beverage space and have household brand recognition around the world.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a large team within a large, urban facility. The Senior Facilities Manager will need to have change management leadership experience and will have managed a corporate space. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the functioning of the building's systems including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building and grounds.
- Manage in-house facilities/maintenance personnel and contractors for facility maintenance, capital and renovation projects including HVAC, plumbing, electrical systems and production floor plans.
- Develop costs and schedules related to facility projects, including equipment, materials and labor.
- Manage the project resources ensuring project cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Conduct analysis and prepare relevant reports in support of recommended solutions and selection of facilities services.
- Support the development of near and long term infrastructure planning, including facility capital equipment plans and plan implementation.
- Support the development of sustainability and environmental health and safety plans driving toward the organization's goals and objectives.
- Develop cost reduction and energy savings strategies and effectively implement plans.
- Responsible for compliance with waste treatment regulations as well as federal, state and local laws regarding hazardous substances and proper disposal.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Senior Facilities Manager opportunity:
- 5+ years experience in facilities management, specifically in large corporate environments
- Must be aware with urban environments and regulations
- Strong tactical and operational background that lends itself well to high-pressure and fast-pace situations
- Management of security, maintenance, events, and heavily populated spaces
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, change management, autonomy, critical thinking and communication
- Bachelor's Degree Required
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience