You are here
Senior Finance Analyst, CCAR
- High visability in an excellent firm
- Newly created role
About Our Client
My client is a leading Investment Bank with a Broker Dealer arm located in New York looking to add additional headcount in the form of a Senior Finance Analyst, CCAR.
- The candidate will be required to develop and manage modeling framework for assessing the impact on the balance sheet, P&L and capital position of business units
- The candidate will have responsibility for building the requisite PPNR models.
- Project management responsibility, with ongoing communication with all stakeholders
- As part of the relationship with the Research and Strategy Group, the individual will be expected to become integrated into the ongoing CCAR and EWST forecasting and modelling apparatus in the group.
The Successful Applicant
- Sound knowledge of the US business and regulatory environment.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business/Accounting/Financial Management or other related field.
- Strong accounting background, with the ability to read, understand, and interpret balance sheets and P&L statements
- Understanding of Excel VBA programming is essential.
- Knowledge of basic econometric techniques will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of US financial system, especially the capital markets is preferred
- Demonstrated relationship building, people management and leadership skills with the proven to ability to make things happen through use of impact and influence.
What's on Offer
My client is offering the Senior Finance Analyst, CCAR a competitive base + bonus compensation structure.