You are here
Senior Finance Associate - Modeling
Global Organization Seeks Senior Finance Professional - Heavy Modeling
Terrific Opportunity within Financial Analytics and Revenue Reporting
About Our Client
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is a well-established organization with a diverse human capital population. Always seeking to exceed expectations and reshape their industry, our client seeks candidates who demonstrate a passionate, devoted, and hard-working mentality.
Located right in Stamford, CT, our client has cemented itself as an industry innovator. A fast-pace and upbeat environment, our client invests in their employees while providing them with the tools to achieve the highest level of success.
In this role, the Senior Finance Associate will be manage significant revenue deliverable, while maintaining financial models and tools and producing financial reports. Additionally, one will do the following tasks:
- Collect, analyze and synthesize client, asset and revenue data to support business planning and decision-making
- Create and maintain tools, models and analyses
- Create and maintain management reporting packages
- Trouble shoot and resolve processing and technology issues; drive evolution of existing technology, tools and processes to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the Finance vertical. One must be able to demonstrate advanced Excel and Financial Modeling skills. Additionally, the Senior Finance Associate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics from a competitive school with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant business experience in a Finance related role
- Computer savvy with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, experience with VBA a plus; ability to learn and master new systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail, but also the ability to synthesize the big picture by identifying connections and relationships in complex data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding finance team who offers mass exposure to senior management, proper corporate training, and the ability to grow with the firm. Competitive compensation package including base salary, annual bonus, and elite benefits.