You are here
Senior Finance Manager - Brands
- Opportunity to joining a rapidly growing consumer packaged goods business
- FP&A Professionals with background in COGS, P&L Analysis, Reporting - Apply Now!
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing consumer goods business that was recently acquired by a multi-billion dollar, public company. The company is based in West LA and has been experienced over 100% Year Over Year Growth!
Looking for an FP&A Manager with 5-10 years experience in consumer goods. Key responsibilities will included the following:
- Prepare, direct, identify risks and opportunities, and make recommendations for area(s) of responsibility including the plan, budget, trends and actuals for the assigned department(s)
- Partner with and provide financial expertise to operating departments
- Manage cost control and participate in budget meetings with departmental managers
- Provide assistance to senior management of department on projects and presentations as necessary
- Provide direction, training, coaching and development to team and staff
- Demonstrates Entrepreneurship - Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. takes actions to create value and contain costs) and develops a vision
- Innovates - Shows curiosity (i.e. looks for trends and events in various domains), imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity (i.e. fosters a climate of mutual trust that empowers people to bring daring proposals)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Relevant Field Required, MBA highly preferred
- CPA and background in Big 4, highly preferred
- 5+ years of progressive finance & accounting experience within a high growth consumer packaged goods business (high volume)
- Strong MS Excel Skills and Background in SAP highly preferred
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package inclusive of base, bonus, profit sharing and great benefits!