You are here
Senior Finance Manager - Manufacturing
Direct oversight of Strategic Decision Making of company Operations
Work Directly with Executive Company Leadership
About Our Client
This role will be responsible for providing financial insight and analysis to the Director of Plant Operations for our clients four manufacturing locations. More specifically, this role will be responsible for the associated forecasting, reporting and analysis of all key operating measurements for the manufacturing plants and seasonal operations while also ensuring adherence to internal financial controls.
The Senior Finance Manager - Manufacturing will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Partner closely with the Director of Plant Operations in order to monitor and assess operational financial performance, execute productivity initiatives, and identify next generation cost actions
- Partner with the Director of Plant Operations to improve plant financial processes and to strengthen and develop the plant finance organization
- Strategic Operational Decision Making
- Work Closely with Executive level Leadership
- Oversee four different plants
- Work closely with the Plant Operations teams and the Finance organization to develop and analyze manufacturing cost drivers and the development of scorecards to assess plant and seasonal operations at each facility
- Capital Project preparation and associated completion of Post Audits of closed projects
- Lead the annual planning process for Plant and Seasonal Operations
- Focus on identification of process improvements and streamlining of reporting requirements.
- Work closely with the Cost and inventory functions to ensure data integrity and credibility.
- Train and develop all plant finance staff on an on-going basis. Ensure a robust objective setting process and provide routine feedback to facilitate development.
- Lead the annual physical inventory, inventory cycle counting, and fixed asset cycle counting, and required year end communications with KPMG
The Successful Applicant
A successful applicant for the Senior Finance Manager - Manufacturing profile should incorporate the following skill set:
- Strong financial knowledge in the areas of cost, inventory, operations, and budgeting
- Strong leadership, influencing, and communication skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to build relationships and bring others to consensus through strong facilitation
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to anticipate trends
- Ability to assess/re-engineer existing processes and drive process improvements.
- Excellent MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) skills
These skill sets and experience qualifications encompass the desired professionals background for this role.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an offer letter that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401 K Match of 100% up to 6%
- Bonus of 20%-25%
- 12 paid holidays
- Great Growth Opportunities
- Excellent Company Culture
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent Benefits
If interested, please apply.