You are here
Senior Finance Manager - Real Estate Investment Firm
Exciting opportunity to join an established Real Estate Investment firm
Ideal for experienced Senior Finance Managers
About Our Client
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Finance Manager to join a flourishing real estate development firm that owns over $3 Billion in real estate investments in Florida.
The firm has continued to grow and offer a fantastic career trajectory as well as excellent benefits.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be leading and developing the finance team playing a key role in financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and developing then monitoring KPIs.
Additionally, you and your team will be analyzing and underwriting real estate investment opportunities and overseeing analysis across the whole company.
- Developing pro-forma models in Excel
- Interpret economic and business data and the impact on the firm
- Analyze perspective investments paying attention to margins and cash flows
- Lead the underwriting process for Real Estate acquisitions
- Act as a support on the negotiation process
- Head up market and economic research on Real Estate issues
- Prepare and carry out presentations on projects, assets and potential investments for the firm
- Manage the budgeting and variance analysis process
The Successful Applicant
This exciting opportunity is available to those with the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Real Estate/Economics
- MBA or professional qualifications are desirable
- A minimum of 6 years finance experience within Real Estate / Hospitality / Investments
- Advanced Excel skills, intermediate MS Office skills
What's on Offer
This growing firm offers and exciting career trajectory, excellent benefits and perks for it's employees.