You are here
Senior Financial Analyst- Consumer Goods/Retail
Technology, Financial Analyst, Start-up, Consumer Goods
Start-up, Finance, Accounting
About Our Client
Exciting CPG start-up with a stand-out culture, ahead of their time products, and plans to take over the world!!
Very entrepreneurial and high energy company and team with a passion for working collaboratively and cross-functionally - this is definitely a fun team and company to be at!
- Work collaboratively with the entire finance team and cross functionally with other teams
- Use creative and strategic thought to drive growth and mitigate risks through unique means
- Collaborate on preparation of the annual and monthly budgets and track/analyze any variances
- Conduct variance analyses, project future revenues, and analyze sales metrics
- Be a creative problem solver! We want someone that will dig into numbers, discrepancies, variances, or areas of opportunities to develop the best strategies to grow the company and organization
The Successful Applicant
- 4-7 Years of experience in a Financial Analyst or Sr. Financial Analyst role
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field with a strong
- strong skills of data extraction and exemplary Excel skills
- Proven ability to be an effective and thoughtful communicator
- A go getter- ability to be a self starter and go above and beyond
- Must be a US Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident authorized to work in the US
- SQL and ERP Experience BIG ++
- Procifient in Excel and Office Suite
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Fun and relaxed work environment- no dress code here!
- Breathtaking office- very new and hip with huge windows and views of the city
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Snacks galore in the kitchen!