You are here
Senior Financial Analyst - Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Prominent beverage company in New York looking for a Senior Financial Analyst
Previous experience in the CPG industry required
About Our Client
A well-established prominent Beverage Company, with international reach, is looking to bring on new talent to their Finance department. Offices are in Manhattan and easily assessable from the metro. Work environment promotes teamwork and collaboration, and exposure to upper management!
- Responsible for performing the day- to-day general ledger accounting, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for assigned functional areas:
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas:
- Prepare all Financial Reporting requirements package.
- Prepare journal entries related to assigned functional responsibilities.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Cross train as back-ups for other staff in the case of emergencies.
- Review and research accounting transactions for functional.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years related experience.
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls.
- Strong research and analysis skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance.
What's on Offer
401K with matching, health/dental/vision plan, competitive salary, multitude of corporate discounts, stock options at a discounted rate