You are here
Senior Financial Analyst / Finance Manager
Opportunity to report to a CEO of a growing FinTech / Services Company
Looking for candidates with strong Accounting & Finance / Strategy skills!
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing FinTech / Services business that is a leader in providing consultative services and financial literacy to Fortune 100 employers and small, mid-sized enterprises across the US.
Our client is looking for a stellar Financial Analyst / Manager who can manage the monthly financial reporting, bookkeeping processes, whilst taking the lead in annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, strategic planning and financial systems.
- Liaise with CEO and Head, Product Development on sophisticated & complex pricing strategies
- Improves process and create efficiencies within the organization
- Partner with Business Leaders on day-to-day operations from a Financial Management & Controllership standpoint
- Enhance financial systems and infrastructure for efficiency and effectiveness
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or relevant field, Master's degree highly preferred
- 5+ years of progressive accounting & finance experience within a start-up or mid-sized tech / services company
- Well-versed in structuring and managing the financial reporting function of a small privately held business - must be entrepreneurial
What's on Offer
Salary, benefits & quarterly bonus are commensurate based on experience.