You are here
Senior Financial Analyst - Long-term Temp Contract
About Our Client
Our Client is a Consumer Goods company with a start-up feel. The office is located in Midtown, New York. This company is extensively growing and is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst to assist with expanding operations.
* Prepares and analyzes P&L statements
* Performs moderately complex financial analyses. Analyze and evaluate a project's operating results and financial position.
* Coordinates accounting matters with other departments and locations
* Performs monthly variance analyses of revenues and expenses for various existing or new projects.
* Participates in special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job of Senior Financial Analyst. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
* Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance at a minimum
* MBA preferred
* Able to demonstrates ability to solve complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job. Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately.
* Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
* Strong technical knowledge of forecasting and financial modeling.
What's on Offer
* Competitive hourly rate with added benefits
* Convenient Location
* Team-based atmosphere