You are here
Senior Financial Analyst - Manufacturer
Direct Exposure to Director and Executives of Company
Looking for Driven Financial Analysts that are looking to grow out their career
About Our Client
The Client I am working with is a Publicly Traded entity that is currently restructuring and building out a new finance team. Currently the company is a global leader in data visualization technology that delivers accuracy, efficiency, speed and performance across a range of end markets.
- Maintain control environment for maintenance of standard costs, and oversee the calculation and maintenance of standard costs for all products.
- Perform the regular standard cost update and inventory revaluation.
- Review and ensure that calculations of manufacturing costs and allocations are performed correctly; analyze variances from standard and from budget with the objective of using the information to better manage cost and operations.
- Publish monthly expense cost center reports to department managers.
- Assist with analysis required for preparation of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and regular and ad hoc forecasts.
- Execute Management and Board of Directors option and restricted share transactions.
- Perform the accounting for the Company's equity plans including stock options and employee stock purchase plans. Ensure compliance with SFAS 123(R) and SEC filing requirements for officers and directors.
- Perform month-end reconciliations of Revenue and Cost of Goods Sold to provide input to accounting close. Assist with consolidation of results of operations for international units.
- Prepare monthly journal entries to account for various transactions and activity, domestic and international.
- Monthly review and reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts and departmental cost centers.
- Assist with external audit PBC preparation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA, MBA or equivalent desired
- 3-5 years of related experience and/or training
- experience with Cognos preferred
- NetSuite experience a huge plus
- Ideal candidate will have experience in the manufacturing industry
- Cost accounting experience greatly preferred
What's on Offer
The Senior Financial Analyst - Manufacturer package will encompas the following:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Great Benefit Package
- Bonus of 10%
- Direct Access to the Director of FP&A
- Work for a company that has been successful for almost 40 Years