You are here
Senior Financial Analyst - Television Company
Major Media Company Based in Midtown Manhattan
Seeking Sr. Financial Analyst to join growing team!
About Our Client
Our client is a legacy television company based in Midtown Manhattan. Located near Times Square, they are easily accessible from Grand Central, Port Authority, and Penn Station. Founded over a century ago, originally as a publishing company, they have expanded to become a major player in the media world.
This role will report to the FP&A Director, and have major exposure to the C-Level suite. A brief break down of the day to day responsibilities is as follow:
- Support development of annual operating budget
- Handle monthly forecasts
- Forecast/budget 5 year plan
- Partner with sales management to ensure accurate forecasts of future revenue
- Ad hoc analytic projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field (including Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science)
- MBA or CPA a huge plus!
- 4+ years of Financial Analysis experience
- Media experience preferred
- Team oriented attitude
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
What's on Offer
Salary based on experience