You are here
Senior Financial Analyst Value Chain - Manufacturing
Interact with Senior Management on a Routine Basis
Act as a Finance Business Partner to the Supply Chain Group
About Our Client
Our Client is an American company, headquartered near Concord Massachusetts. This company is a highly reputable and recognizable as they are one of the industry leaders in the Food and Beverage space. If interested in joining a large scale manufacturer, please apply below for consideration within 48 hours.
The Senior Financial Analyst Value Chain - Manufacturing will be responsible for the following:
- Provide analytical support to strategic projects in the Supply Chain.
- Serve as financial resource on cross functional teams which will require modeling and analyzing alternative scenarios and developing recommendations for the business.
- Ensure accurate and timely production of internal management reporting and analyses, including Scorecard/key performance metrics, Cash flow reporting and tracking, and Capital budget, cost savings, etc.
- Partner with the business in managing expenses and providing budget owners visibility to cost trends.
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes (transform data to information)
- Develop senior management summaries of key insights through the development and analysis of monthly close reporting packages.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- An MBA is highly desired.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial analysis.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience with database applications is a plus (Oracle, Hyperion are a plus)
Successful applicants should apply below for consideration within 48 hours.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an offer letter that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401 K Match of 100% up to 6%
- 12 paid holidays
- Great Growth Opportunities
- Excellent Company Culture
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent Benefits
If interested, please apply below.