You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst at an International Beauty/Cosmetics Conglomerate
Direct seller of beauty, household, and personal care products
About Our Client
My client is an American global beauty conglomerate originally founded in the U.K. My client has a wide range of products that include fragrances, cosmetics, and skin care/body care essentials. My client is one of the top ten largest beauty companies, in addition to having the third largest direct selling components.
For the Senior Financial Analyst role at an International Beauty/Cosmetics Conglomerate, the responsibilities include:
- Perform testing on the functionality of the new Hyperion application.
- Analyze and identify unusual activity within management reporting results by division and follow-up with appropriate financial contacts worldwide to obtain explanations for unexpected results.
- Record correcting entries as necessary to ensure accurate management reporting.
- Assist in managing the management hierarchy within the Hyperion application by testing metadata changes at the Corporate level each month.
- Comply with SOX controls with regard to Hyperion/management reporting.
- Participate in meetings with senior management and the Hyperion team to resolve initial problems and challenges faced with the new system.
- Assist with 10-Q/10-K SEC external reporting of divisional results
- Assist with ad-hoc requests and special projects from senior management, business development and investor relations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance; minor in information systems a plus
- Strong analytical / finance skills.
- 2-3 years of business experience with combination of public accounting and
private industry experience preferred
MBA or CPA certification preferred but not required.
- Strong technology skills, including PC and web-based applications and working
knowledge/understanding of business finance platforms (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Hyperion Essbase, etc.).
- Demonstrate effective organizational, communication and team skills
What's on Offer
- Competitve compensation package
- 2017 Apple Macbook Pro
- Ability to transfer to London office after year 1
- High Growth potenital within role