You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
- Growing entertainment company is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst
- Great opportunity to advance career within Finance Field at cool company
About Our Client
One of the worlds fastest-growing entertainment companies is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to sit in New York City office.
- Manage the development, design and implementation of data-driven insights for subscriber metrics and KPIs across News Corp's diverse businesses, including newspapers, television, book publishing and digital real estate services
- Provide relevant and insightful financial analysis with respect to consolidated results across multiple business units (including the key drivers of business performance) for budgets, outlooks and monthly/quarterly results, with specific emphasis on newspaper circulation and subscriber metrics reporting
- Maintain an effective communication process with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure that budgets, outlooks and monthly/quarterly analyses are accurate, complete and timely; implement corporate initiatives, including changes in reporting requirements
- Participate in providing analyses and materials for senior management/investor relations for quarterly press releases, earnings calls and Board of Directors presentations
- Manage the collection, maintenance and integrity of data submissions by News Corp business units within Hyperion application
- Develop and maintain standardized best practices regarding the reporting and analysis of business performance on a consolidated basis
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses for the CFO, Deputy CFO, SVP/FP&A and other senior management team, as necessary
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Senior Financial Analyst will have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 3 years analysis experience from media or entertainment industries.
- Experience with monthly capital reporting and IT cost summary.
- Experience updating and maintaining business reports.
- Variance and Expense analysis.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (pivots, vlookups, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
What's on Offer
Great salary. Great bonus. Great benefits. Great opportunity!