You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Growing Firm in Philadelphia
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecasts for multiple departments.
- Analyze monthly actual results against budget/forecast.
- Participate in monthly financial review with senior management.
- Prepare various monthly financial reporting for the executive team.
- Create and monitor performance KPI metrics for certain departments.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as requested by leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance required.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Strong Excel background.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work alone or within a team environment.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential.
- Comprehensive Benefits.