You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
- Media Company is looking for Senior Financial Analyst!
- Prior Media Experience a must!
About Our Client
Large Media Broadcasting organization with an imprint in the Broadcasting space already carved out is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst!
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare the Division's annual business plan and quarterly forecasts.
- Forecast project proforma, budgets and cash flows including revenues, costs, sales, starts and deliveries.
- Provide monthly analyses of Division operations and financial results.
- Manage joint venture business including cash flow, loan transactions and equity partner reporting and communications.
- Provide oversight, guidance and quality control over Division land acquisition, forward planning/project management, marketing/sales and construction/customer care activities.
- Responsible for coordination and certification of SOX key controls.
The Successful Applicant
As the Senior Financial Analyst, your background will consist of:
- CPA Certified
- Expert in Excel
- Prior experience handling Financial Reporting, Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting
- Extremely Sharp Personality
What's on Offer
Top Notch Salary with Benefits Package!