You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
- Fast growing Wealth Management Firm seeking a Financial Analyst
- Client facing role with great upside potential
About Our Client
Wealth Management Firm located in New York. Clients primarily consist of Private Equities, Hedge Funds, and High Net Worth Clients.
The Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities are:
- Perform analysis on quarterly investment reports.
- Develop presentations to simplify complex financial concepts and illustrate solutions.
- Ensure completion of client service tasks from beginning to end through coordination with internal teams and external vendors.
- Coordinate between CIO and clients to review investment account performance.
- Understand clients financial goals.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or economics. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
- CFP, CFA, CIMA, CPA preferred.
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Good understanding of Financial Planning
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base salary and bonus compensation structure for the Senior Financial Analyst position.