You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
USD65,000 - USD90,000
- 3+ Years of Experience as a Financial Analyst
- Work with the FP&A Team at a Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
International Manufacturer of Consumer Product Goods located in Boston, MA.
- Analyzes pricing data from various pricing publications; understands pricing analysis and formulation; maintains daily and monthly pricing analysis.
- Handles various analysis requests from Marketing; researches and compiles historical information for designated locations
- Reviews lifting volume, conducts analysis on patterns and compiles reports; distributes lifting information to Operational Accounting and other areas as needed.
- Analyzes profit margins at individual terminals; prepares profit margin reporting and distributes to Marketing group monthly
- Handles analysis requests from Trading. Analyzes information for future trends.
- Provides support to financial functions and performs a variety of impromptu analyses and projects as necessary.
- Establishes databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Partners with other departments to ensure effective knowledge transfer.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Verbal and Communication Skills
- Time Management
- ERP systems experience
- 3+ Years of experience as a Financial Analyst
- Strong technical analysis skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefit Program
- Company Perks
- Easy commute to the heart of Boston
- Work for a growing company