You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
- Large Established CPG Business
- Finance to Drive Decisions
About Our Client
Our client is a large established CPG firm based in the Loop. They have excellent brand recognition and revenues a little over $1bn. The operations are based in the Midwest and West Coast with distribution nationally and throughout Europe and AsiaPac.
- Providing financial reporting information to Shareholders
- Application of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts to help drive business results
- Understanding and facilitating the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business counsel to support project teams across the enterprise
- Seeking information from customers/business partners to identify and improve non-value added practices
- Extracting and processing key information to draw conclusions and/or summarize results
- Using a systematic approach to evaluate alternatives, make fact-based decisions, and evaluate the consequences of decisions
- Reviewing, evaluating and prioritizing tasks/project assignments, identifying key issues and clearly communicating to management
- Work with field personnel to summarize Mid Month and Flash depletion reporting.
- Support overall depletion reporting requirements for GM and Finance Directors
- Support Finance Director and GM with ad hoc analysis including market share reporting and P&L analytics
The Successful Applicant
- 3 - 5 years of Analyst experience required, preferably within a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, MBA preferable.
- Graduate rotational program or Consultant who wants off the road
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of processing complex situations and ideas
What's on Offer
Our client is looking to offer a competitive salary of $70,000 - $95,000 Plus Bonus - but willing to look at people outside that range if their skills set and academic profile is exceptional.