You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst - Direct Hire Opportunity
Growing Firm - Kennett Square
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Prepare monthly forecast, risk assessment and variance analysis to senior management.
- Lead the creation of monthly and quarterly management packs to provide insight into business.
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Prepare financials for monthly close and forecasting process, including analyzing both the monthly forecast along with the current quarter and future projections.
- Manage accrual and revenue adjustment submissions.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- MBA/CPA/CFA preferred.
- 5-7 years related experience.
- Experience building financial models required.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.