You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior role in global company
Industry leading defense comapny
About Our Client
The company is a major American defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in defense systems and defense and commercial electronics.
- The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for playing a key role in the planning, organization, and management of the annual financial planning process. This includes leading certain aspects of and assisting as necessary in the complex preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts of income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow components.
- Drive ongoing process and content improvements to increase overall quality and efficiency of analysis which includes proactive modeling and analysis tools.
- Prepare and distribute department-specific financial results, as well as scorecards of key financial and operating metrics and the executive package in a timely manner.
- Proactively assist the Sales and Intake departments with operating metrics to help manage and improve the sales process.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- CPA strongly preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in public account/industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills required: speaking, listening and writing to a variety or audiences
- Proven ability to manage external relationships with auditors and tax accountants
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Full benefits and matching 401k