You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
- Media Company is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst
- Prior Media Experience is a must
About Our Client
Media/Entertainment Company with multiple suibsidiaries under its portfolio is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for its Corporate Office!
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Help to develop the annual budget process to include financial modeling and performance metric analysis in key performance areas of revenue, COGS and operating expenses
- Responsible for both quarterly forecasting and monthly rolling forecasting
- Aid in the decision support by providing analytical and business insight into key performance areas
- Weekly/monthly routine revenue projections & analytics
- Monthly financial statement reconciliation and variance analysis
- Compiling and distributing various month-end and weekly reporting
- Work in tandem with Accounting and Business Intelligence departments to aid in business processes and workflows
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, and Business Analytics, Economics or something similarly related.
- Minimum one-two years of applicable experience in finance, accounting and/or business analytics
- Must possess an understanding of the financial statements and their interrelationships
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver results in a dynamic, team orientated environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet weekly and monthly deadlines
- Able to independently develop reports and analysis based off of little guidance
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple project and priorities
- Demonstrated self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, key stakeholders, and executives
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package!