You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
Great opportunity for career growth
Senior Finance Analyst -- Rapidly growing tech company
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing tech company in New York City.
- Support the Director FP&A by providing accurate and timely financial and commercial analysis, modelling and reporting.
- Provide detailed financial modelling and analysis (key drivers, value creation, main challenges and risks); this involves liaison with internal and external stake holders to review and assess key assumptions and drivers, their impact on value and key ratios
- Identify improvements and implement them into the financial models to enhance accuracy and/or facilitate reporting and financial analysis
- Assist in the further development of the value contribution analysis by business segment and the underlying cost allocation methodology
- Assist in the monthly business reporting (review actuals, analyse key drivers, identify potential issues, compare to budget/ forecast) and the quarterly compliance reporting
- Assist in the preparation of Board papers by providing accurate financial inputs and robust financial analysis
- Support the annual budget submission and provide support in all budget related matters
- Be a knowledge source and ensure appropriate knowledge transfer within the Finance team and build and maintain effective working relationships with management, staff and other members of the finance team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in similar roles.
- Ideally CPA/CFA qualified
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits