You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
Opportunity to join a growing real estate investment organisation
Looking for a strong financial modeller with significant real estate experience
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a large real estate investment firm who are looking for a analyst with significant waterfall modeling and DCF modeling experience to join there team as a Senior Financial Analyst based out of their offices in Austin.
Working closely with senior asset and investment management teams this is a fantastic opportunity for a strong analyst with commercial and or multifamily real estate experience to join this growing investment team.
The successful analyst will be responsible for formulating all financial models and be responsible for developing and interpreting data. You will similarly be assisting asset management and investment teams in the decisions for specific investments.
Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive financial analysis including investment strategies at both fund and property level modeling
- Perform Waterfall modeling, DCF and cash flow analysis
- Analyze financial information for investment opportunities
- Provide analytical support to assist in overall financial reporting for the business.
- Be the lead of developing and creating new financial models.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a track record of significant financial analysis having worked on DCF and Waterfall modeling for Real Estate properties either commercial or Multifamily experience.
Alongside this you must posses:
- 2 - 3 years experience within commercial real estate finance, private equity or investment banking
- Bachelors degree in Finance
- Strong excel modeling skills
- Strong track record of cahs flow modeling, DCF and Waterfall modeling specifically for real estate investments
- Looking to work in a fund / property level modelling opportunity.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic benefits package that includes competitive base salary and bonus structure, 401k and insurance.