You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
A chance to work for a leading company in the beauty industry.
An opporutity to join a fast growing, stable company.
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning company in the beauty industry that has continued to grow rapidly.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Financial Analyst position will be able to perform the following duties:
- Develop partnership with the sales team in order to set up and manage customer trade spend agreements with ability to manage an individual account's trade spend, conduct variance analysis and prepare monthly reporting & KPIs
- Partner with accounting & sales to identify timing of promotions, markdowns and returns and ensure they are properly reported
- Collaborate with the Accounts Receivable team to research, validate, and clear customer deductions
- Oversee the Deductions aging report to ensure deductions are cleared in a timely manner
- Prepare journal entries for the month end close process
- Prepare and update roll forward and reconciliation schedules
- Drive process improvement to continually improve and automate financial processes
- Ad hoc reporting as requested
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for this position will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years financial experience within relevant industry
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Advanced excel ability
- Experience with large company ERP systems is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work well with others in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to quickly learn and adapt to new systems and tools
What's on Offer
$75,000 to $85,000 D.O.E.