You are here
Senior Financial Associate
Opportunity to join a growing business with a significant pipeline of assets
Senior level associate role focussing on underwriting and due diligence
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate investment firm based in Austin that has continued to grow and develop its portfolio of class A properties throughout USA. With significant future growth of their Austin office our client is seeking a strong financial analysis with significant underwriting and due diligence experience to join their team as a Senior Financial Associate
The Successful Senior Financial Associate will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for development opportunities across several asset types including, mixed use, retail and multifamily. The Senior Associate will perform detailed strategic planning, quarterly and annual income analysis. Other responsibilities:
- Maintain and run financial models on existing assets and/or acquisitions using Argus, DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Consolidate, analyze and model financial data including budget analysis and income statement forecasting.
- Participate in strategic investment planning processes with internal stakeholders and external equity partners
- perform asset-level valuations, ROI and IRR analysis for value -add & core asset acquisitions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 - 7 years of experience in underwriting for M<uiltifamily, mixed us or commercial real estate assets. Directly reporting into the VP and Principals our cliet is looking foir significant real estate analysis experience. Alongside this you must posses:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or real estate related industries.
- Significant underwriting, due diligence and modeling experience
- experience in multiple asset types including Multifamily, Commercial or Mixed Use properties.
- advanced understanding and experience of financial analysis and real estate concepts
- ARGUS DCF, Enterprise and / or significant Excel modeling experience
What's on Offer
In return my client is offering a fantastic package that includes leading salary, benefits, bonus and health care.