You are here
Senior Front Office Project Manager
Leading Investment Bank
Work with Senior Management on Change Inititatives
About Our Client
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and show creativity to accomplish tasks individually and with teams.
- Proven record of solving complex problems with limited direction and guidance.
- Experience or proven ability to draft materials for board-level and senior executive-level audiences
- Identify, recommend, and implement process design
- Experience preparing materials for board-level and most senior executive-level audiences.
- Proven ability to translate complex financial and regulatory topics into succinct, understandable written work product.
- Creative and strategic thinking with the ability to influence, build trusted relationships across the institution, deal constructively with conflict, and adapt to a fast-paced environment involving multiple and simultaneous issues and transactions.
- Proven ability to take ambiguous instructions, communicate to a wider audience (at multiple levels in the organization), and coordinate to deliver results.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt easily to a changing environment and expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong project management skills
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint Site with the ability to easily adapt to technology, tools, and applications
- Strong execution skills
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly in a face-paced environment
- Experience or proven ability to build and modify process design for ongoing process improvement
- Ability to think and act quickly to changing regulatory demands with compressed timelines
- Analytical skills
- Positive attitude
What's on Offer
Competitive rate based on experience.