You are here
Senior Fund Accountant
- Career Opportunity with global PE firm
- Looking to hire immediately
About Our Client
My client is a wealth management firm located in Los Angeles. The firm has one of the largest business management practices in the country and has many clients in the entertainment, music, and sports industries.
- Review and delivery of tax services including tax compliance for corporations, partnerships, and/or high net worth individuals.
- Coordinate client tax planning and consultation with the firms business consulting efforts and assurance activities.
- Review tax provisions on audit and review engagements.
- Work closely with management as a liaison between staff and clients.
- Developing and mentoring staff.
- Recognizing opportunities for providing additional tax services to clients
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, MBT, MST, CPA a plus
- 6 plus years experience in Corporate Tax, Big 4 experience a huge plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP standard ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes (required)
- Strong understanding and experience with tax provisions, execution of SOX tax controls, disclosures relating to 10-Qs and 10-Ks, deferred tax, valuation allowance assessments and complex tax accounting matters both domestic and international.
- Experience and knowledge relating to Tax law changes; Uncertain tax positions; Intra-period allocation; Valuation allowance assessments; Accounting for investments in foreign subsidiaries; Deferred tax balances and reconciliations; Interim calculations.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary with bonus opportunity