You are here
Senior Fund Accountant
Exciting Opportunity for Senior Accountant at a fast-growing Hedge Fund in LA!
Knowledge of Fund Investing is a must
About Our Client
Our client is a hedge fund with $7B AUM. They manage a diversified set of businesses including a customized solutions business, a special situations platform, a long-only solutions business, a hedge fund seeding business, an open-ended mutual fund platform and a business that purchases stakes in established hedge funds. In all business lines, it carefully selects and partners with fund managers across a variety of asset classes and strategies to create solutions for its investors.
- Produce and review monthly Fund NAV's and Investor allocations using portfolio valuation platform
- Develop and maintain fee calculations in accordance with fund governing documents
- Review and reconcile client capital statements generated by third party administrators
- Analyze and perform NAV reconciliations with various third party administrators and custodians
- Assist in the setup and launch of new products and Funds
- Collaborate with various teams across Operations including Middle Office, Treasury, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting and Regulatory Reporting.
- Calculation of FX Hedge rebalances
- Oversee service provider relationships by participation in the KPI process
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years of fund, audit, or administrator experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of fund of fund investing is a must
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience with additional discretionary bonus
- Healthcare plan included