You are here
- VP-level Generalist needed!
- Experience with Halogen a plus!
About Our Client
The client is a world's leading financial group. Recently named "Best Corporate Trust Bank in the United States!"
Specific Responsibilities and tasks for this position:
Generalist role with emphasis on Talent Management-Performance Management
- Promote learning culture in the Branch. Manage the administration of performance management, succession planning, and learning and development (L&D) programs for management and employees.
- Research, plan, design, implement and facilitate educational and training programs to meet the Branch business goals and enhancement of performance.
- Assist with the provision to coach managers with L&D methods and tools.
- Evaluate programs effectiveness, assess training needs, make recommendations, and provide ongoing reports to management.
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Work with Project Manager and SVP with the implementation of Halogen. Manage HRIS-Halogen.
Policies and Procedures:
- Review, develop and update policies, procedures and operational manual; ensure compliance with the laws and regulations, application of industry standards and best practices.
- Work with the team to enhance workflow and processes in HR; collaborate with other members of Business Groups to develop and execute policies and procedures applicable to the Branch.
Perform Other Managerial Duties:
- Supervise 1 direct report; handle communication and employee relations; project lead as necessary; and perform other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate by the SVP.
The Successful Applicant
Specific Education level, knowledge, experience and personality traits required to perform in this position:
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree from a 4 year college or university in HR Management or related curriculum
- 10+ years of work experience in HR field or related area, at least 4 years experience, in similar capacity
- Work experience in banking/finance due to regulatory environment is highly desired
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Must have experience with program development, design, and facilitation of training
- Strong organization, communication, presentation, analytical skills
- Proficient in computer skill e.g. MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, HRIS, Halogen, ADP, Talent Management System, e-learning, etc.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize on projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels and with management team
- Professional, result oriented, proactive and works independently
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Excellent benefits: 401k, PTO, medical, etc.
- The opportunity to work for company that aim's to be the world's most trusted financial group!