You are here
Senior HR Generalist - Construction
USD90,000 - USD100,000
Manage day-to-day operations of mid-sized construction company
Serve as subject-matter expert and contact for all union matters
About Our Client
The client is an established construction company with offices spanning the Northeast.
- Advises on HR issues to executives, managers and all levels of employees.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of the department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services provided.
- Manages Health and Safety initiatives
- Provides oversight and direction in the resolution of employee relations matters
- Assists with union audits and ensures proper payment of wages per union agreements; communicates new union deduction or pay rates to the corporate office.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and primary contact for all union matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's level degree
- 3-5 years of experience working within construction or professional services industry
- PHR certification preferred
- ADP Workforce Now experience preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Phenomenal benefits: 401k matched, medical, dental and vision 100