You are here
Senior HR Manager, Total Rewards
- Leading Tech company is hiring
- Data-Driven HR Candidates wanted!
About Our Client
The client is a leading technology company that specializes in delivering personal care, household and pantry items to the busy, New York professional. First and foremost a technology company, the business is comprised of engineers, designers, marketers and operations specialists.
- Develop a total rewards strategy
- Create and refine benefits administration, and audit processes
- Revise and lead total rewards projects throughout the year, including annual benefit open enrollment, new employee benefit orientation, etc.
- Ensure organizational HR compliance
- Conduct cash and equity market analysis , including forecasting and modeling
- Partner with HR business partners, management and other key stake holders to provide compensation recommendations.
- Design, implement, and administer competitive compensation programs and policies
- Collect relevant HR data and use HR analytics to draw meaningful conclusions about the organization that can be acted upon by the HR Team and other leaders across the Company
The Successful Applicant
A Successful Applicant Will Have:
- BA/BS (preferably in an analytical field)
- 3-6 years experience in total rewards. Experience at a like-minded company (i.e. start-up, ecommerce, technology-based) a plus
- Strong communicator, must be empathetic and articulate in all communication
- Adaptive to change and comfortable with the ambiguity of a rapidly changing environment
- Data-driven HR professional who is not afraid to take initiative
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Stock options
- Excellent benefits