You are here
Senior Integrated Marketing Specialist - Latin America
Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held firm with a presence in over 40 countries. They are widely known across the globe for their unique solutions and the industry's best customer service including free and unlimited technical support as well as an outstanding training program. Although their customers come in all sizes and represent all industries, more than 90% of Fortune 100 organizations utilize our client's software
Using your understanding and cultural awareness of Latin America as well as fluent Spanish and Portuguese language skills, contribute to integrated marketing programs for all products, in the following areas.
External Communications Development:
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions for story and promotional development.
- Collaborate with the team to develop content for external marketing communications (i.e. email, marketing collateral, case studies, press releases, media kits, website, and social media platforms).
- Contribute to automated communication plans by developing and editing content, scheduling activities, overseeing design, ensuring branding and compliance, and creating and analyzing metrics to assess effectiveness and return on investment.
- Aid in market focused public relations campaigns to engage target audiences.
- Aid in internal communications regarding programs, product, and procedures, as needed.
- Support in the administration of our social media platforms day-to-day activities including measurement and optimization.
- Maintain source control and versioning of marketing content and assets for the assigned region.
- Assist in the development of landing pages that drive lead generation in support of the sales process.
- Monitor and maintain content updates and provide quality assurance review and content publishing, as needed.
- Implement content solutions that are in line with industry and marketplace best practices to ensure strong consumer experiences.
- Research and provide analysis for use in projects, and marketing and advertising publications, as requested.
- Work effectively to gain alignment among all project stakeholders including Graphic Designers, Product Managers, external vendors/partners and other personnel, as identified.
- Manage day-to-day needs and calendar of content for advertising partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience, is required.
- At least 6 year's in previous work experience in marketing, communication, or public relations, preferably with a Latin American focus.
- B2B, technical product and/or software marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for social media, PR and email programs is a plus.
- Proficiency with site traffic analysis tools such as Webtrends, Google Analytics, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Adobe platforms (Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, etc.) and essential communications tools (Hootsuite, Marketo, Click Dimensions, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems (i.e. Dynamics 365, Sales Force, etc.)
- Project management experience including scheduling, planning and managing projects to completion is a plus.
- Proven working knowledge of content management systems and processes.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytic and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and creative writing communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to create and maintain project lists and timetables for a large team with strong attention to detail.
- Highly-motivated, willingness to think outside the box, and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Highly organized, accurate, thorough, and able to assume diverse responsibilities in a fast pace environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of traditional and social media landscapes.
- Ability and willingness to travel as requested.
- Understanding and cultural awareness of Latin America is required.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing the English, Spanish, and Portuguese languages is required
What's on Offer
Our client offers an exceptional collection of benefits, and are committed to integrity, mutual respect, good humor, teamwork, and a fulfilling work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits- 100% paid for
- 401k + match
- Strong PTO - Work life balance is important!