You are here
Senior Internal Audit Analyst - Financial Services
Boston based firm
Large provately owned asset management firm
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in their respective field of investments. They boast a broad product suite including various investment funds and asset management, a brokerage and an insurance business.
The audit group provides independent and objective audit and advisory services that enhances business performance, manages risk, and ultimately improves overall customer service.
You will provide independent and objective audit and advisory services that help the firm manage risk, improve customer service, and enhance business performance. Our primary motivation is to drive positive change throughout the firm.
The Senior Internal Audit Analyst will be responsible for leading business and/or integrated audits and compliance examinations in support of the firm. Key areas of focus include developing hypotheses around risk and controls, providing input to the development of the integrated audit plan, and successfully partnering with other high performing project team members. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with middle to senior management within a business or function to facilitate the identification and resolution of risk issues
- Escalates significant audit issues identified and proposes viable solutions and alternatives
- Coordinates internal audit activities to ensure identified risks are properly addressed
- Conduct on-site visits to offices in support of annual examination requirements
- Manages the work of project-specific teams and provides supervision and direction
- Prepares draft audit reports and provides recommendations to resolve issues
- Presents findings to business leaders and senior management
- Builds deep working relationships with appropriate contacts in client organizations.
- Stays abreast of regulatory changes in the Financial Services space.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study
- Professional audit certifications (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA) and registration/licensing preferred
- 2+ years of external, internal, or audit-related experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry
What's on Offer
- Extremely competitive base salary, dependent upon applicant's experience
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Shares/ profit share scheme
- Generous 401K match (5%+)
- Retirement plan
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Profit sharing
- Gym reimbursement
- Study support scheme
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual salary review.