You are here
Senior Internal Auditor
Large International CPG Player
Strong Promotional Prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 1000 business with operations across the Americas. They are a leader in CPG space and is seeking a Senior Auditor. Over the last few years my client has seen significant growth and is expecting the same result for 2017. If you are looking to join an organization that offers endless growth opportunities this is the company for you.
- Promptly learn the business, identify high risk areas, identify potential control risks and test to validate that controls are working effectively.
- Coordinate audit work with other team members, and complete audit with a sense of urgency from planning to report issuance.
- Evaluate the system of internal controls to determine operational, business and financial risks. Conduct thorough audit testing and support work with clear documentation.
- Perform assigned audits within budgets by prioritizing audit work and allocating own time to high-risk areas.
- Must be able to travel 50%
- The client CFO is on the Audit floor and she is looking for talent to promote into bigger roles within the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Senior Auditor
- Bachelor's Degree required (MBA is a plus) in any area of business or information systems
- Public Accounting firm experience highly preferred
- Auditing experience a must
- Manufacturing and production a plus
- Experience with capital and fixed assets controls is preferred
- SAP experience is preferred
- Audit-relevant professional qualification (CPA, CIA, ISACA or other) advantageous
- Experience with U.S. GAAP requirements
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience is preferred
- Experience with audit controls compliance testing is preferred
- Must have experience with Internal reporting requirements
- Experience with Internal accounting controls principles
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation Bonus
- Internal growth opportunities
- International Travel