You are here
Senior Internal Auditor
Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
Opportunity to join a well-established and continuously growing organization
About Our Client
A $10+ Billion AUM leading global real estate and investment management firm with a vast global presences. This firm is incredibly well-established and a highly recognized brand. Who focuses on real estate related assets and operating companies worldwide.
The duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the completion of the annual SOX 404 compliance plan, which includes risk assessment, planning, walkthroughs and control testing for all control environments.
- Conduct financial and operational audits or business/IT process reviews in accordance with IIA standards. Diagnose financial/operational risks and develop recommendations to improve financial/operational controls and processes.
- Ensure that transactions are accounted for in accordance with established Company policies and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Develop reports and presentations on project findings and recommendations to management.
- Complete any special/ ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Meet milestones as assigned by internal audit management to ensure objectives are met.
- Travel 20% or as required to ensure all objectives are met. Travel will be scheduled by the Company and employees are expected to travel on those days. Travel will be required throughout the year and may span up to 2 weeks at a time.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, preferably with a concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA and/or CIA certification.
- Ability to travel 20% within the US and internationally.
- Minimum of 4 years of Internal Audit and SOX 404 experience.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Experience performing risk assessments and identifying key business / financial risks.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with the development and design of financial /operational audit plans and programs.
- Experience conducting financial / operational audits of public and/or private companies.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write reports and present their results.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills required.
- Motivated self-starter who works well individually and in teams.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- High bonuses
- Regular reviews to ensure career growth
- Clear path towards leadership within the company