You are here
Senior Inventory Analyst
Highly visible, strategic role!
Be on the front lines of a rapidly growing Supply Chain Team
About Our Client
The primary responsibility of the Senior Inventory Analyst will be to support and lead inventory management programs and carry out a variety of tasks and functions in support of the customer. Excellent opportunity to take on responsibility in a highly-visible role!
Primary responsibilities of the Senior Inventory Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Create and implement detailed data collection plans to acquire all necessary data elements to create statistical inventory forecast
- Analyze and interpret complex customer data to ensure optimal and accurate forecasts.
- Ensure Inventory Analysts are proficient with proprietary forecasting software.
- Facilitate statistical forecasting, inventory management, replenishment planning, and purchase order management for existing programs and new business development.
- Develop and maintain forecast model for high dollar, high demand items based on expected and actual demand rates, work scope, and scrap rates.
- Produce periodic optimized forecasts, which combine the statistical and logical forecast model into an overall forecast meeting contractual requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Senior Inventory Analyst:
- Must have minimum 3-4 years of experience in inventory management and statistical forecasting
- Advanced technical ability and knowledge of SQL and Python
- Highly analytical mindset coupled with strong customer-facing experience
- Ability to perform in high-pressure situations
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in supply chain or engineering
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for any supply chain professional interested in making a significant impact within a growing organization. For all those looking to take on an exciting challenge, please apply now.