You are here
Senior IT Audit Analyst - Asset Management
Based in Boston
Large Private Investment firm
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in their respective field of investments. They boast a broad product suite including various investment funds and asset management, a brokerage and an insurance business.
As the technology Audit Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for evaluating risks (technology, financial, reputational, and regulatory), testing controls designed to mitigate risk, communicating issues and findings to management, devising solutions for business improvements, and following-up on corrective actions.
In this position you are primarily responsible for performing the testing and analysis related to Retirement and Benefits Services information technology risk and controls, including cybersecurity systems, trade processing, customer payments and reimbursements, and financial transactions across multiple platforms and business units. You will work closely with information technology and business unit management across the organization to drive positive change across the firm.
The overall aims of the role are to:
- Provide audit advisory services on new and changing products and systems
- Develop talented professionals for audit and leadership positions
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, risk management, compliance and governance processes
- Report on issues and solutions that improve the control environment
- Respond to change with a sense of urgency through continuous risk assessment and resource allocation
All submitted resumes will be considered within 72 hours and responded to, if suitable.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- BA/BS in Technology, Finance, Accounting or related field of study.
- Professional audit or information security certifications preferred (CIA, CPA, CISA, CISSP, SANS GIAC, etc.).
- 3-5+ years of experience in technology audit, information security, systems engineering, or related fields.
You will be experienced in some of the following areas:
- Operating systems (z/OS, UNIX, Linux, Windows)
- Networking (firewalls, TCP/IP, Active Directory)
- Cyber security operations (penetration testing, incident response, virus/malware analysis, secure code analysis)
- Messaging and directory systems (Active Directory, Exchange, Sendmail, LDAP)
- database management systems (Oracle, DB2)
- Web application (.Net, XML)
- Software tools (Java, VB, ASP)
- Some knowledge of financial services and/or relevant technologies supporting regulatory, brokerage, transfer agency, financial statements.
You have experiential understanding of:
- Data analysis and scripting tools such as Hadoop, Splunk, R, and Python
- Network, database, and web application technology and security architecture (traditional and cloud-based).
- Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and virtualization.
What's on Offer
- Extremely competitive base salary, dependent upon applicant's current package
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Shares/ profit share scheme
- Generous 401K match (5%+)
- Retirement plan
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Profit sharing
- Gym reimbursement
- Study support scheme
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual salary review.