You are here
Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Level Exposure and Upward Mobility in Growing Company
- Great Work/Life Balance and Industry Leading Benefits
About Our Client
This firm is a leading domestic diversified industrial company.
- Maintain knowledge of general business and economic developments and gain understanding of the Company's industry.
- Identify weaknesses in an application, database, operating system, network, infrastructure or IT processes
- Assist in creation of audit issues to be distributed to senior management
- Maintain adequate and up to date technical knowledge in such areas as IT general controls, accounting, business process controls, information technology, Cybersecurity, and other areas as required.
- Assist with coordination of Sarbanes Oxley Design Assessment process for the in scope Global IT applications/processes.
- Assist with the coordination of Sarbanes Oxley Management Testing and issue closure process for Global IT applications/process including supervising IT functions testers that will participate in the process.
- Perform Sarbanes Oxley testing for in scope enterprise applications
- Perform IT control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems and processes
- Assist in the development of data analytics process for IT Audit
- Consults and advises on various operation issues relate to information technology
- Coordinate and interact with our external auditor.
- Consult with business clients to redesign/re-engineer business processes. Identify opportunities for increasing operational efficiencies and strengthening business process controls.
- Interface with external auditors as needed to provide information and documentation to support audit and management testing activities.
- Coordinate with Business Process Controls team in performing compliance activities to ensure alignment with company methodology
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in information technologies, business or finance
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 3 to 5 years or more years of relevant IT audit and/or IT internal audit experience or IT functional experience with strong controls background required
- Identify and coordinate management testing including adapting to changes in control environment and availability of resources.
- Company has many different complex systems and an ever changing technical landscape the ability to adapt to change quickly is paramount
- Strong IT technical skills
- Knowledge of IT trends and risks
- Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business related decisions for management
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with highly confidential information.
- Ability to travel 25%, including international travel.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary and Bonus and industry leading benefits.