You are here
Senior IT Auditor
Based in Boston
Rapidly expanding company
About Our Client
My client is a provider of financial services and information management services to Asset Management industry. They operate internationally and have revenues around $1b.
Reporting into the Head of Internal Audit, the role will conduct internal information technology system audits and risk assessments. Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing an audit and control framework to monitor IT production environments for potential system integrity exposure and control weaknesses.
- Identifying various risks (e.g., financial, operational, compliance) to the organization and making recommendations for corrective actions/mitigation of risks.
- Evaluating complex information systems and controls including but not limited to applications, business control processes, change control management procedures, security, networks, and computer and data center operations.
- Reporting findings to management and communicates recommendations for corrective actions.
- Preparing, along with reviewing the work of others, audit work papers in accordance with professional standards,
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of five years audit experience required, with a minimum of 3 years IT audit experience
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with IT technical areas, e.g. logical security, network configuration, operating systems, change management, IT operations, cloud computing, etc.
- CISA, CISSP, or CISM, with CIA or CPA ideal.
What's on Offer
$80,000 to $100,000 base salary, competitive benefits and performance related bonus scheme.