You are here
Senior IT Auditor
Senior IT Auditor
Global Insurance Firm
About Our Client
A leading global insurance organization.
- Participate in planning, scoping and executing IT audits under the direction of the audit in-charge. This includes interviewing clients, participating in process walkthroughs, documenting and assessing risks and controls, assessing system configurations and access, and evaluating and validating the design and operating effectiveness of application and IT general controls.
- Lead some IT audit engagements or large sections of engagements.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of controls.
- Determine technical and business impact of identified internal controls and provide remediation guidance.
- Accountable for meeting deliverables, adhering to department and professional standards and utilizing consistent methodology.
- Assist the team and department to provide advisory services when required or requested.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3 years of IT audit experience (e.g., application controls, IT general controls and pre-implementation) including some experience in internal auditing practices are required.
* A certified professional designation (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CIA) is preferred.
* Effective communications (orally and written)
* Well-developed interpersonal skills to build relationships both internally and externally including ability to thrive within a team-oriented environment is required.
* Experience auditing applications residing on Mainframe, Windows, Unix, SQL, Oracle is preferred.
* Knowledge of COBIT 5.0 and/or ISO9000.
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ACL, Access).
What's on Offer
Competitive package with bonus potential, medical, dental, 401k match and tuition reimbursement.