You are here
Senior Logistics Manager at a Start-up Cosmetics organization
Senior Logistics Manager at an exciting Start-up Cosmetics organization
Having secured it's fourth round of funding, the company is ready to explode
About Our Client
My client is an up and coming Italian Cosmetics organization. Using it's unique embroideries, and luxurious fabrics, my client is known for being sophisticated and distinctive. In addition to cosmetic products, my client is also looking to expand in the Apparel and Fashion realm.
For the Senior Logistics Manager role at an exciting Start-Up Cosmetics Organization, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Direct, optimize and coordinate the full order cycle, including order entry and order processing both manual and via EDI
- Manage and coordinate order flow, returns and receipts at our third-party warehouse
- Prepare all necessary commercial/shipping documents for international shipping
- Ensure compliance to legal regulations and company policies
- Interface and collaborate with Production, Sales and Finance to optimize processes
- Communicate with freight forwarders on shipments.
- Oversee credit card payments from customers; partner with Accounts Receivable to ensure payments are up-to-date
The Successful Applicant
For the Senior Logistics Manager role at an exciting Start-Up Cosmetics Organization, the succesful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as willingness to work as part of a team & function independently.
- AAS or BS degree preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills required
- Experience with order entry/ERP software such as Navision strongly preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks credit card payments and Brandwise order management software a plus
- Dangerous Goods certified and/or experience shipping dangerous goods a plus
- Must possess excellent time management skills, with strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; includes ability to handle multiple projects
- Good understanding of customer/supplier relations and be able to develop those relationships
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competive Compensation
- Discounts off all beauty and cosmetic products
- Summer Fridays