You are here
Senior Logistics Manager
Opportunity to work in the organic food industry!
Opportunity to work in an international setting!
About Our Client
Our client has made a name for itself in the organic and natural food industry. They are based in the SF Bay area but their reach is global. Currently they are actively looking for someone to jump right in and handle their order to delivery process.
- Oversee third party international logistics providers, e.g. freight forwarders, customs brokers, 3PL's, and others, ensuring service and effective costs on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee company's international logistics network and assist the off shore company's logistics groups. Design and develop distribution networks and 3PL providers for new international markets-which may involve new compliances according to local market regulations.
- Develop and implement an organizational structure in customer service and logistics for a growing company, particularly in the development of key account order management.
- Develop and provide analysis, reports, and performance metrics for the customer service and logistics area.
- Develop and ensure effective, timely communication with customers, third party logistics providers, and other operational groups in the company's organization, including sourcing, planning, inventory control, manufacturing, quality, and others.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years experience in managing customer service and third party logistics--domestic, imports & exports, for a food manufacturing company.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or 7-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of food import and export logistics and regulatory compliance.
- Experience in ERP systems (Oracle) and as an ERP Order Management Super User. Familiar with DRP and TMS systems. Strong logistics analytics skills.
What's on Offer
Market Competitive Compensation and bonus, with other details disclosed to applicants