You are here
Senior Manager - Consulting
- Boston based
- Accountant and Finance Consulting
About Our Client
My client is a medium sized consulting firm that specializes on non-audit related CPA consulting assignments. Their firm is made up entirely of ex-Big 4 CPAs but they focus on areas outside of external audit. They are a highly commercial and entrepreneurial firm who offer extremely competitive remuneration packages and incentives, along with the traditional career progression opportunities that can be expected from a large public accounting firm.
We are in search of people who are looking to redefine their career trajectories - in a way that aligns with their big-picture goals and lifestyle needs. They quickly appreciate our steady stream of challenging projects, a collegial environment where they can continually grow and evolve, and the opportunity to make more of an impact in their daily work. Our Senior Managers work as part of a team with other ex-Big 4 professionals and client management on all facets of the engagements, including: analyzing financial information, interviewing client management, identifying key issues, report writing, participating in meetings and developing a strong relationship with client management.
The consulting assignments are varied in nature and you are able to drive you career in the direction that you choose. As you become a leader in your subject matter and client base, you will to progress up through the ranks from Senior Manager to Managing Director level.
Apply today for immediate consdieration!
The Successful Applicant
- CPA (Big 4 trained)
- 8+ years experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable
- High energy with commitment to quality client service.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Highly competitive performance related bonus scheme (paid twice a year)
- Strict 40 hour working week
- Paid overtime
- Profit sharing on assignments originated.