You are here
Senior Manager - Data Analytics
Opportunity to Directly Manage
Work within a Stable Investment Bank
About Our Client
The company is one of the largest, most stable investment banks.
- Develop applications and back-end processes supporting the data architecture and data modeling strategy for the DA team. Applications will be developed in Java, Slang, and other strategic programming languages and APIs used by the firm. Similarly, knowledge of Perl
- Extract data from data stores, profile data and decipher the data quality. it is important to ensure that the quality of data being used for various analytical efforts is very high.
- Build and manage metadata (data dictionary) for a wider audience. This would assist non-technical auditors to understand the data analytics artifacts.
- Build visualization analytics to present scenarios from the data; paint the big picture for management reporting on potential risks and incorporate the ability to drill down to the lowest level while doing root cause analyses
- Manage a team of individuals and be able to interact with C-Level executives
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or Information Technology
- Development experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- Experience with SQL programming , preferably in Sybase and MS SQL
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral). Ability to communicate what is relevant and important in a clear and concise manner
- Drive and Motivation. Ability to handle multiple tasks, takes initiative to improve his/her own performance
- Able to lead a team and have previous management experience
- Big 4 or Management Consulting Experience is a MUST!
- Experience with Banking is a plus
- Experience with any visualization tool (Spotfire, Qlikview or Tableau) will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Competitive Base + Bonus + Industry Leading Benefits