You are here
Senior Manager - Financial Reporting
- This is an engaging, newley created position with a TOP Am Law 100 Firm.
- Supervisory position with hands on responsibilities.
About Our Client
Our client is a TOP Am Law 100 Firm that offers long-term progression and opportunity.
* Monitor and manage firm's financial reporting & accounting systems
* Prepare financial statements and reports
* Oversee annual budget process and monthly monitoring of budget to actual
* Oversee accounting data for monthly, quarterly, annual reporting including annual financial statements/annual pension plan/monthly management reports
* Develop and document business processes and accounting policies re internal controls
* Manage & supervise team of 10+ professionals
* Adhoc duties as needed
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree and CPA required
* MUST have public experience and 10+ years of financial reporting
* Prior experience in a Law Firm is required
* Strong knowledge of 3E or Elite and strong Excel (pivot tables/lookups)
* 4+ years in a management capacity
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for an experienced professional who is looking to take on a new challenge!