You are here
Senior Manager - Ingredients Procurement
USD135,000 - USD160,000
- Seeking Senior Manager of Ingridients Procurement for immeadiate start
- Client is a food/beverage manufacturing company
About Our Client
Our client has been rated by Forbes as one of the best small companies to work for.
- Analyzes supply chain flow, identifies bottlenecks, problem areas, and critical control points and drives/influences innovative solutions.
- Leads new system and process initiatives cross-functionally to increase the value delivered by procurement (e.g., lean, value engineering, etc.).
- Identifies and executes total cost savings across the supply chain.
- Leads internal business partners and suppliers to create an efficient integrated supply chain on a national scale.
- Researches, evaluates, develops, and implements leading edge supplier management tools and techniques.
- Acts as a role model for supplier management, driving a continuous improvement mind-set for improved performance in quality, service, innovation, and cost.
- Creates vision and strategy for major commodities (including total spend analysis), and formally presents recommendations on an annual basis for Senior Management review and approval for continuous improvement to the end to end supply chain.
- Completes supplier and commodity capacity reviews.
- Develops models to evaluate how commodities impact total cost in the extended supply chain.
- Prepares, communicates and educates internal business partners on changes in commodity trends, policies, and practices.
- Drives the development of new products, programs, and services as business needs dictate.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required. 8-10 years with Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, and/or Inventory Management experience
- 8-10 years in Direct Buying, Contract Negotiations, Supplier Management, and/or Project Management experience
- 5 years Cross-functional Team Management Experience
What's on Offer
Variety of perks
Work life balance culture